FINAL OPENING SEQUENCE - Captive



PRELIMINARY TASK

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Dear Moderator,

Dear Moderator,

Thank you for taking the time to look through my individual blog! The rest of my work can be seen on my GROUP BLOG (Group 6). The link is also on the right hand side under 'useful links', where you can also find links to Eva and Jess's blogs who were in my group. You can find other student's blogs on the CLASS BLOG.

Here on my individual blog you can find my personal work: research, planning, production and evaluation. My posts are labelled with these titles so that you can find my work easily. Most of the planning and production in on our group blog, as it is work that we did together when working towards our final opening sequence. There are also labels on our group blog - my work has been tagged with my name. You can also find work from my preliminary task on this blog.

Above are YouTube videos of my preliminary task and final opening sequence, I hope you like them!

I hope you enjoy looking through my work, I've tried to make it as clear and organised as possible. I have enjoyed working on this project for the last few months and have learnt a lot in the process!

Thanks again for reading my blog :)

Megan Doyle
Candidate N. 3215

No comments:

Post a Comment